BLM-(MT), Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota Noxious Weed Control (L17AS00031)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-(MT), Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota Noxious Weed Control" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.230.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 11, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $159,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Terrestrial Monitoring Intern for the Southeast Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Monitoring Program
Previous opportunity: Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Programs in the Republic of Zambia under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00031) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR UC 17 N003||Population size, mobility, and early life history of Razorback Suckers in the San Juan River|
|USGS 17 FA 0048||Notice of Intent|
|BOR DO 17 F014||WaterSMART Grants: Water Marketing Strategy Grants for Fiscal Year 2017|
|P17AS00084||Large Mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Mountains|
|W912DR 17 2 0002||Raystown Lake Conservation Intern|
|G17AS00032||2017 Water Use Data and Research|
|NOI NPSP17AC00144||Assessing, Monitoring, and Documenting the Status of Plant Species and Communities|
|P17AS00082||American Architectural Foundation (AAF) Projects|
|P17AS00089||Notice of Intent:Hydrologic Assessment of Grand Canyon NPâ¿¿s source Water and associated groundwater monitoring and modeling|
|P17AS00087||Notice of Intent to Award: Public Land Corps Student Work Crew - Canaveral National Seashore|
|P17AS00088||Notice of Intent: National Register Nomination for the Atsinna and North Atsinna Pueblos|
|P17AS00091||Notice of Intent: Successional changes in arthropod assemblages during watershed restoration and fire management|
|L17AS00032||BLM-Alaska, Seeds of Success and Ecological Sites|
|P17AS00095||Notice of Intent: Local Youth Employment in Southern Arizona, aka Next Generation Ranger Corps Program (NextGen)|
|USGS 17 FA 0624||Hosting Cooperative Agreement for Southeast Climate Science Center|
|USGS 17 FA 0050||Notice of Intent|
|L17AS00002||BLM Utah 2017 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Utah Public Lands|
|L17AS00034||BLM CA Headwaters Forest Reserve Watershed Restoration|
|P17AS00096||Technical Assistance to the National Park Service Wildlife Health Team|
|P17AS00097||2017 Channel Islands National Park Landbird Monitoring|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00031", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: