Apply for DE FOA 0002243
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DE-FOA-0002243 Solar Energy Technologies Office Fiscal Year 2020 Funding Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 05, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 21, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 80 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Community Facilities Technical Assistance and Training Grant
Previous opportunity: Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Rehabilitation Strategies, Techniques, and Interventions
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002243
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002243) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002057||CRITICAL COMPONENTS FOR COAL FIRST POWER PLANTS OF THE FUTURE|
|DE FOA 0002281||Biomass Co-Firing Emission Profiles and Impacts on Carbon Capture|
|DE FOA 0002293||Notice of Intent to Issue: Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC), Electrolyzer and Hybrid Technology Development|
|DE FOA 0002249||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002206 Connected Communities|
|DE FOA 0002304||Engineering Scale Testing for Carbon Capture from Coal- and Natural Gas-Based Flue Gas and Initial Engineering Design for Industrial Sources|
|DE FOA 0002316||Notice of Intent: Energy Infrastructure Deployment on Tribal Lands - 2020|
|DE FOA 0002283||Workforce Development in Emerging Fields|
|SFOP0006626||WMDT Multiple Projects for 2020|
|DE FOA 0002245||Joint FY20 Bioenergy and Advanced Manufacturing FOA BOTTLE: Bio-Optimized Technologies to keep Thermoplastics out of Landfills and the Environment|
|DE FOA 0002317||ENERGY TECHNOLOGY DEPLOYMENT ON TRIBAL LANDS - 2020|
|DE FOA 0002291||Request for Information: Funding Opportunity Announcement 2206 - Connected Communities|
|DE FOA 0002188||Novel Research and Development for the Direct Capture of Carbon Dioxide from the Atmosphere|
|DE FOA 0002234||Marine Energy Foundational Research and Testing Infrastructure|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002243", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.