Apply for 2019 NIST TPO IOT 01 AMENDED
- The Department of Commerce, National Institute of Standards and Technology in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Economic Research and Analysis of the National Need for Technology Infrastructure to Support the Internet of Things (IoT) Amendment 1" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.620.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 13, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: HERO Appendix B: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity
Previous opportunity: Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site - Operations and Management
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 2019 NIST TPO IOT 01 AMENDED
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2019 NIST TPO IOT 01 AMENDED) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FA8650 19 S 5010||Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity|
|W81XWH 19 PHTBIRP PSAAD IIFRA||CDMRP Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury Research Program, Prevention Research to Reduce Sexual Assault and/or Understand Adjustment Disorders, Investigator-Initiated Focused Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 DMRDP CRMRP RESTORE||DoD Restoring Warfighters with Neuromusculoskeletal Injuries Research Award (RESTORE)|
|SFOP0006044||2019 Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST)|
|SFOP0006045||Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) - Ukraine|
|F19AS00302||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|SFOP0006048||Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) - Indo-Pacific|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2019 0004||Defense Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DEPSCoR)|
|P19AS00401||Manhattan Project National Historical Park Cultural Landscapes|
|2019 NIST SBIR 03||Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)|
|W81XWH 19 CTRR CTA||DoD Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research - Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 CTRR CRA||DoD Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research - Clinical Research Award|
|USGS 19 FA 0104||Probabalistic Seismic Hazard Assessment (PSHA) Maps|
|USGS 19 FA 0076||Long-term monitoring of sediment resources and channel substrates of the Colorado River in Grand Canyon National Park|
|F19AS00310||Endangered Species Conservation and Recovery Implementation Funds|
|G19AS00127||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G19AS00130||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Hawaii-Pacific Islands CESU|
|G19AS00128||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G19AS00125||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00129||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2019 NIST TPO IOT 01 AMENDED", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.