Apply for RFA HS 21 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Agency for Health Care Research and Quality in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "INTUIT-PC: Improving Nonsurgical Treatment of Urinary Incontinence among women in Primary Care: Dissemination and Implementation of PCOR Evidence (U18)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.226.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 13, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 24, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Embassy Croatia - Alumni Small Grants Program 2021
Previous opportunity: The CDC National Centers of Excellence in Youth Violence Prevention (YVPCs): Rigorous Evaluation of Prevention Strategies to Prevent and Reduce Community Rates of Youth Violence
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA HS 21 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA HS 21 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH21 2146||Strengthening Epidemiology and Strategic Information in the Republic of Zimbabwe under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2136||Strengthening the Government of Tanzania's Capacity to Develop, Implement and Use Digital Health to Achieve HIV/TB Epidemic Control through Interoperable Information Systems, Governance, Quality Improvement and Workforce Support under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH21 2135||Scaling Up Comprehensive Facility and Community HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Programs for Key and Vulnerable Populations, and People Living with HIV (PLHIV) in Tanzania under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA DP21 2106||Advancing Arthritis Public Health Priorities through National Organizations|
|HRSA 21 033||Vision Screening in Young Children Program|
|72048221RFA00001||HIV/TB Agency, Information, and Services Activity (HIV/TB AIS)|
|72065621RFA00001 IFPI||USAID Improved Family Planning Initiative|
|HRSA 21 053||Autism Field-Initiated Innovative Research Studies Program (Autism-FIRST)|
|72052121RFA00001||SPOTLIGHT: A Social Medicine, HIV Provider Stigma and Bias Prevention Project|
|CDC RFA DP21 2104||Promoting Cancer Surveillance Workforce, Education, and Data Use|
|CDC RFA GH21 2153||Advancing Comprehensive Community-Based HIV Services to Achieve Epidemic Control in Namibia under the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 21 040||Bridging the Word Gap Research Network (BWG)|
|CMS 1LI 21 001||Money Follows the Person Rebalancing Demonstration Program - Capacity Building|
|PAR 21 148||NIOSH Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings (R13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA OH 21 007||Continuation and Expansion of the National Mesothelioma Virtual Bank for Translational Research (U24)|
|7200AA21RFA00008||The Microbicide 2021 Introduction and Access Project|
|72048221RFA00002||President's Malaria Initiative Eliminate Malaria (PMI-EM) Activity|
|22 DHA MHSR||Military Health System Research (MHSR)|
|CDC RFA CE21 2103||Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act (CARA) Local Drug Crises Grants|
|72061121RFA00001||Service Delivery for HIV Prevention|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA HS 21 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.