Regional Conservation Partnership Program (USDA NRCS NHQ RCPP 18 01)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Regional Conservation Partnership Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.932.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 21, 2017 Closing date is for submission of Pre-applications only. Selected applicants will be notified to submit Full applications no later than August 31, 2017..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Monitoring Surveys to Support Long-Term Monitoring of Bird Communities
Previous opportunity: Conservation Legacy Restoration Crew
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS NHQ RCPP 18 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS KS CIG 17 01||Kansas Conservation Innovation Grants FY 2017|
|USDA NRCS IA CCG 17 01||Iowa Conservation Collaboration Grants - Fiscal Year 2017|
|USDA NRCS ID CIG 17 01||Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS PR CIG 17 01||Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS NM CIG 17 01||Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS NH CIG 17 01||New Hampshire Conservation Innovation Grants - Fiscal Year 2017|
|USDA NRCS RI CIG 17 01||Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS VA CIG 17 01||Virginia Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS MI 17 01||MI Conservation Innovation Grants for Fiscal Year 2017|
|USDA NRCS SC CIG 17 01||South Carolina Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDA NRCS CO CIG 17 01||Colorado Conservation Innovation Grants - Fiscal Year 2017|
|USDA NRCS PABAY CIG 17 01||Pennsylvania Cheseapeake Bay Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDA NRCS CA CIG 17 01||California Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDA NRCS MS CTA 17 01||Mississippi Conservation Technical Assistance (CTA)|
|USDA NRCS VT CIG 17 01||Vermont Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS MS ACEP 17 01||Mississippi ACEP-WRP-EWP|
|USDA NRCS NHQ TEST 17 01||TEST|
|USDA NRCS OR CIG 17 02||Oregon Conservation Innovation Grants - Forest Stand Resiliency|
|F17AS00244||Inventory and Monitoring Changes In Vegetative Communities on Flood Irrigated Wet Meadows|
|USDA NRCS VT CTA EQIP 03||Assistance with the organization and function of the Pike River - Lake Carmi and Rock River Watersheds Planning Groups (VT)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS NHQ RCPP 18 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: