Apply for USDA APHIS 10025 VSHQ0000 18 0001
- The Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Smith-Kilborne Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.025.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 27, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $78,793.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: YCC Crew- Yavapai-Apache Nation
Previous opportunity: Region 7 FY18 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Open to State Fish and Game Agency ONLY
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA APHIS 10025 VSHQ0000 18 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA APHIS 10025 VSHQ0000 18 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NIFA NLGCA 006540||Capacity Building Grants for Non-Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture Program (NLGCA)|
|USDA NRCS LA 18 002||Technical Assistance for Implementing Key Conservation Objectives in Louisiana|
|7200AA18RFA00017||Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Legume Systems Research|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006551||Smith-Lever Special Needs Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA AMS TM ACER G 18 0006||Acer Access and Development Program|
|2018 09871||2019 Market Access Program (MAP)|
|2018 09867||Foreign Market Development Cooperator Program|
|2018 09866||2018 Emerging Markets Program|
|2018 09869||2019 Quality Samples Program|
|2018 09868||2019 Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops|
|USDA NRCS DE 18 001||Conservation Agreements for Implementing Key Conservation Objectives in Delaware|
|USDA NRCS OR 18 03||Watershed Planning Capacity in Oregon 2018-2022|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006630||CYFAR Professional Development & Technical Assistance|
|USDA NIFA EXCA 006652||Substance Abuse Program at Joint Base San Antonio, Texas|
|USDA FSA CRPFIA 2018||Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) Forest Inventory Analysis Pilot Grant|
|2018 08||PL–480 Market Development and Technical Assistance|
|USDA NRCS IL 18 01||NRCS-IL Grazing Management Plans|
|2018 09||Agricultural Trade Promotion Program|
|72064119R00001||Broad Agency Announcement For Mobilizing Financing for Agriculture|
|USDA NIFA BRAP 006674||Biotechnology Risk Assessment Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA APHIS 10025 VSHQ0000 18 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.