Apply for PAS JAKARTA FY22 02
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Indonesia in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Mission to Indonesia Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 28, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 16, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Statewide Family Network Program
Previous opportunity: DRL FY21 IRF: Supporting Religious Equality and Protection in Bangladesh
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS JAKARTA FY22 02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS JAKARTA FY22 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS ACC RSOI 2022 01||U.S. Embassy Ghana Public Affairs Section Request for Statements of Interest (RSOI): Annual Program Statement (FY 2022)|
|DHS 21 GPD 083 00 99||Fiscal Year 2021 Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER) Grant|
|SFOP0008499||DRL Non-Traditional Advocates for Transparency Response Fund|
|BR FY22 NOFO002||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF) 2022|
|SMK800 22 PAS003||Annual Program Statement for Democracy Commission Small Grants Program 2022|
|SMK800 22 PAS 004||Public Diplomacy Grants Program 2022|
|SFOP0008507||FY 2022 Pan Africa Youth Leadership Program|
|NGA POLECON GR 22 001 010522||NGA-POLECON-GR-22-001-010522|
|SRB10022FO005||PDS Belgrade Serbian-American Cooperation Grants|
|9||Development Cooperation Partnership (DCP), Round 9|
|SCAISB 22 AW 009 01062022||Peacebuilding for Access Alumni|
|SRB10022FO006||PDS Belgrade Alumni Small Grants|
|SCAISB 22 AW 010 01072022||Flood Resilience Program|
|SCAISB 22 AW 011 01072022||Professional Development for Health Reporters|
|SCAISB 22 AW 12 01072022||Promoting Civic Leadership & Participation|
|SFOP0008516||DRL Supporting Diverse Anti-Censorship Solutions|
|SFOP0008512||DRL Expanding the Reach and Resilience of Wireless Internet-Independent Peer-to-Peer Communications|
|22 MMR NOFO 01||U.S. Embassy Rangoon PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0008519||FY 2022 Youth Leadership Program with Burma|
|02||FY 2022 Julia Taft Refugee Fund|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS JAKARTA FY22 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.