Apply for NOAA OAR SG 2022 2007054
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Early Stage Propagation Strategies for Aquaculture Species" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.417.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 04, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 27, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DRL FY21 IRF: Supporting Religious Equality and Protection in Bangladesh
Previous opportunity: U.S. Repatriation Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA OAR SG 2022 2007054
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA OAR SG 2022 2007054) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR SG 2022 2007053||Early Stage Propagation Strategies for Aquaculture Species|
|NOAA OAR SG 2022 2007042||Fiscal Year 2022 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowship in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics and Marine Resource Economics|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2022 2007101||FY22 Dr. Nancy Foster Scholarship Program|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2022 2007044||Coral Reef Conservation Program|
|NOAA OAR OAP 2022 2007070||Pacific Islands Ocean Acidification Masters Student Fellowship|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2022 2007121||FY2022 NOAA Ruth Gates Coral Restoration Innovation Grant Program|
|NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2022 2007117||NOAA SBIR FY 2022 Phase I|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2022 2007108||Proposed Cooperative Institute for Earth System Research and Data Science|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2022 2007151||2022 BREP|
|NOAA OAR OAP 2022 2007166||NOAA Ocean Acidification Program Education Mini-Grant Program|
|NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2022 2007174||FY 2022 NOAA SBIR Phase II|
|ITA INA PIE 2022 2007189||Market Development Cooperator Program 2022|
|ITA INA OIE 2022 2007189||Market Development Cooperator Program 2022|
|NOAA OAR SG 2022 2007241||American Lobster Research Program|
|NOAA OAR OER 2023 2007237||Ocean Exploration Fiscal Year 2023 Funding Opportunity|
|MBDA OBD 2022 2007282||MBDA Business Center Program|
|MBDA OBD 2022 2007301||Minority Colleges and Universities|
|MBDA OBD 2022 2007329||Fiscal Year 2022 Broad Agency Announcement - Access to Capital: Innovative Finance|
|NOAA OAR SG 2022 2007298||Translating Coastal Research into Application|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA OAR SG 2022 2007054", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.