Apply for HHS 2021 ACF OHSEPR RR 1960
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Repatriation Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.579.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 27, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 27, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,850,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Early Stage Propagation Strategies for Aquaculture Species
Previous opportunity: PEPFAR Small Grants: National Level Coordination of Community -led Feedback Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACF OHSEPR RR 1960
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACF OHSEPR RR 1960) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OVC 2021 163001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Tribal Set-Aside Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O OVC 2021 171002||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply Glendale AZ - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOA DASG 0068||Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disasters Declared by the President|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACF OHSEPR RR 1960", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.