Apply for RFA CE 20 005
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rigorously Evaluating Approaches to Prevent Adult-Perpetrated Child Sex Abuse (CSA)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.136.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Ocean and Coastal Mapping Centers
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Lilongwe Public Affairs Section (PAS) Public Diplomacy FY2020 Small Grants Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA CE 20 005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA CE 20 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 20 012||SOR|
|CDC RFA GH20 2083||Reducing the burden of parasitic infections in the United States through evidence-based prevention and control activities|
|CDC RFA CE20 2001||Comprehensive Suicide Prevention|
|CDC RFA DP20 2007||Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS): Impact in Population Health|
|72061120RFA00003||USAID Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activity|
|TI 20 013||Treatment, Recovery, and Workforce Support Grants|
|HRSA 20 110||Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention (NEPQR) Simulation Education Training (SET) Program|
|HRSA 20 117||Nursing Workforce Diversity-Eldercare Enhancement (NWD-E2) Program|
|CDC RFA OT20 2004||Supporting Tribal Public Health Capacity in Coronavirus Preparedness and Response|
|FG 20 006||Emergency Grants to Address Mental and Substance Use Disorders During COVID-19|
|CDC RFA OT18 18030203SUPP20||COVID-19 Response Supplement Part B: Tribal Public Health Capacity-Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement.|
|CDC RFA GH20 2097||Strengthening Global Health Security by advancing International Health Regulations (IHR) (2005) Implementation and Outbreak Response through the Development of the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control and the Functions for which it is Responsible|
|CDC RFA GH20 2117||Global Health Security Partner Enhancement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in Senegal|
|RFA AR 21 002||NIAMS Rheumatic Diseases Research Resource-based Centers (P30- Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AI 20 026||Limited Competition: National Biocontainment Laboratories (NBLs) Operations Support (UC7 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 118||Advanced Nursing Education Nurse Practitioner Residency Integration Program (ANE-NPRIP)|
|HRSA 21 060||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|HRSA 21 062||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|HRSA 21 061||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|HHS 2020 ACL CIP NWIG 0431||Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Relief Funds for COVID-19 Pandemic Response|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA CE 20 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.