Apply for AFMWI 20 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Malawi in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Lilongwe Public Affairs Section (PAS) Public Diplomacy FY2020 Small Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 05, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Rigorously Evaluating Approaches to Prevent Adult-Perpetrated Child Sex Abuse (CSA)
Previous opportunity: Community Facilities Technical Assistance and Training Grant
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for AFMWI 20 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (AFMWI 20 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006584||DRL FY19 IRF Addressing Societal Constraints on Religious Freedom in Pakistan|
|72016820RFA00001||Community Philanthropy – Enabling Legal Environment|
|SFOP0006595||DRL AGOA Civil Society Network Support|
|SFOP0006597||DRL Support for the Defense of Human Rights in Central Asia|
|CNCS 03 07 20||FY 2020 Volunteer Generation Fund Announcement|
|DOS JHB 202001||U.S. Consulate-General Johannesburg PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0006605||FY 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Innovation in Child Protection|
|20CS10||Networking and Professional Development of Community Supervision Executives|
|SFOP0006607||DRL Fundamental Freedoms Fund|
|SFOP0006588||2020 Projects Benefiting Refugees in Chad, DRC, and Nigeria|
|PAS LIMA FY20 01||U.S. Embassy LIMA PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0006611||FY 2020 Community Solutions Program|
|SMK80020PAS003||Annual Program Statement for Democracy Commission Small Grants Program 2020|
|SFOP0006609||FY 2020 Professional Fellows Program|
|G20AS00042||2021 EHP External Research Grants|
|SFOP0006615||DRL Promoting Civil Society in Maldives|
|DOS KAZ NS PAS 20 002||Annual Program Statement for Cultural Affairs|
|SRB10020FO001||Alumni Small Grants|
|PAS PRISTINA FY20 02||Democracy Commission Small Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AFMWI 20 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.