Apply for ND NOFO 18 116
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening U.S.-India Relations through Jazz" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 17, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Youth Engagement within Facilities Management at Southern Idaho Parks
Previous opportunity: 2018 Emerging Markets Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ND NOFO 18 116
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ND NOFO 18 116) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 051618 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Center to Improve Social and Emotional Learning and School Safety: Cooperative Agreement CFDA Number 84.424B|
|ED GRANTS 051618 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program CFDA Number 84.021A|
|ED GRANTS 051618 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) Fellowship Program CFDA Number 84.022A|
|H98210 BAA 18 0002||Troops to Teachers|
|K NOFO 18 108||Intellectual Property Rights Workshop for Practitioners in East India|
|ED GRANTS 051818 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Pathways to STEM Apprenticeship for High School Career and Technical Education Students Demonstration Program CFDA Number 84.051E|
|NOI NPS 18 MACA 0001||Interpretation Park Guide Interns|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 006||English Access Microscholarship Program for Kirkuk and Tikrit|
|DOS KAZ AST AEECA 18 003||Professional English Language Training for journalists in Kazakhstan|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 007||English Access Microscholarship Program for Mosul and the Niniwa Plain|
|ED GRANTS 052418 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Language Resource Centers Program CFDA Number 84.229A|
|ED GRANTS 052518 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE):National Resource Centers Program CFDA Number 84.015A|
|ED GRANTS 052518 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships Program CFDA Number 84.015B|
|P18AS00239||Arabia Mountain National Heritage Area|
|USDA TS RMED 2018||Crop Insurance Education in Targeted States|
|USDA PP RMED 2018||Risk Management Education Partnership Program|
|P18AS00245||Cane River National Heritage Area|
|P18AS00246||Notice of Intent to Award|
|P18AS00250||Promote Fishing, Outdoor Recreation and Career Development|
|P18AS00248||Notice of Intent to Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ND NOFO 18 116", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.