Apply for P18AS00260
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Engagement within Facilities Management at Southern Idaho Parks" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $230,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Connecting Lake Clark Dena'ina to Archaeological Work on Kontrashibuna and Upper Tazimina Lakes at Lake Clark National Park and Preserve
Previous opportunity: Strengthening U.S.-India Relations through Jazz
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00260
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00260) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6200 N 05||Resident Opportunity & Self-Sufficiency Program|
|NPS DOIP18AC00338||Trail Maintenance on the Portage Creek (Joe Thompson) Trail|
|FOA ILAB 18 03||Combatting Child Labor in the Democratic Republic of the Congo’s Cobalt Industry|
|NOI ILAB 18 06||The Responsible Recruitment project|
|NPS DOIP18AC00337||Brushing Along Roads and Trails in Port Alsworth|
|FOA ILAB 18 04||Improving the Enforcement of Labor Laws in Guatemala|
|NOI ILAB 18 08||Engaging Workers and Civil Society to Strengthen Labor Law Enforcement|
|NOI ILAB 18 12||Strengthening Government Labor Law Enforcement|
|NOI ILAB 18 07||Empowering Women and Girls in Agricultural Supply Chains in Mexico|
|NOI ILAB 18 09||Reducing Child Labor and Forced Labor in Palm Oil Supply Chains|
|P18AS00312||Interns for Reveg/Wilderness/Mountaineering Rangers at NOCA|
|P18AS00335||Digital Media Intern at Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00334||Dendroecological analysis of trees in the NCRN|
|INLP0042||Distance Learning Digital Course Creation Advisor|
|ETA TEGL NO 18 17||Fiscal Year 2018 Allotments for the Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Training and Other Activities (TaOA)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0050||PLC Post Mather Graduation|
|FOA ILAB 18 06||The Responsible Recruitment project|
|P18AS00351||Public Health Intern Program (PHIP)|
|P18AS00352||Youth Conservation Corps Trail Restoration at San Juan Island National Historical Park|
|P18AS00359||Yount Adult Trail Maintenance Crew at Mount Rainier National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00260", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.